< Previous Page
• Salt Lake City Marriott City Center, Salt Lake City
• The Green Valley Spa & Resort, St. George
Utah AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurants are:
• Blue Boar Inn, Midway
• Chef’s Table, Orem
• Apex Restaurant, Park City
• Glitretind Restaurant, Park City
• Goldener Hirsch, Park City
•Grappa Italian Restaurant,Park City
• J&G Grill at St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City
• The Riverhorse on Main, Park City
• The Mariposa, Park City
• Tree Room at Sundance Resort, Provo
• Forage, Salt Lake City
• Log Haven in Salt Lake City
• The Paris Bistro, Salt Lake City
• La Caille, Sandy
To compile the list, AAA’s professionally trained inspectors use published guidelines to conduct unannounced property evaluations.
AAA rates more properties than any other rating service and is the only one that covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. It is one of only two organizations that conduct physical, on-site evaluations, assigning AAA/CAA Approved lodgings and restaurants One to Five AAA Diamonds.
Diamond-rated hotels and restaurants are listed in AAA trip planning products — the eTourBook guides and AAA Mobile app for tablets and smartphones, the TripTik Travel Planner and Travel Guides on AAA.com, and AAA TourBook guides. Travelers can learn about AAA inspections and Diamond Ratings at AAA.com/Diamonds.
Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.