AAA Utah has announced its coveted AAA Five Diamond and AAA Four Diamond awards for 2013, and 32 lodgings and restaurants in Utah representing the upper echelon of hospitality and fine dining were selected.
The 2013 AAA Five Diamond Ratings are the travel authority’s highest designations for hotels and restaurants.
"The AAA Five and AAA Four Diamond hotels and restaurants are committed to providing every guest with a high level of personalized service and luxurious surroundings," AAA Utah’s Rolayne Fairclough said. "To maintain this level of quality is a significant accomplishment."
Utah AAA Five Diamond Award-winning hotels are:
• Stein Eriksen Lodge, Park City
• The Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City
Utah AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotels are:
• Blue Boar Inn, Midway
• Invited Inn Bed & Breakfast, Midway
• Zermatt Resort & Spa, Midway
• Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa, Moab
• Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City
• Grand Summit Resort Hotel, Park City
• Hotel Park City, Park City
• Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City, Park City
• Montage Deer Valley, Park City
• St. Regis Deer Valley Resort, Park City
• The Chateaux Deer Valley, Park City
• Washington School House,Park CityNext Page >
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.