< Previous Page
5. NO texting in church or school (unless at recess).
6. NO texting in shopping malls or grocery stores while with the family (unless it is to ask a family member not with you a shopping question).
7. NO texting after 9 p.m.
8. NO texting people who are in the same house as you.
9. NO going over the limit of texts (now she has unlimited texts after breaking this rule the first month).
10. NO answering friends’ texts during the above situations.
Any violation of said restrictions results in complete revocation of all texting privileges. All of the above restrictions are subject to change (whenever I feel like it).
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.