Penna Powers Brian Haynes, Salt Lake City, and its clients earned six gold and more than a dozen finalist awards at the annual Public Relations Society of America Golden Spike Award competition.
PPBH, in partnership with its clients, won first place in:
• Social media for the Utah First Credit Union Facebook Sweepstakes;
• Publicity and media relations for the Mountain View Corridor opening;
• Direct mail for the Mountain View Corridor opening postcard;
• Videos for the UDOT Zero Fatalities "Buckle Up for the Ones You Love";
• TV public service announcement for the UDOT Zero Fatalities "Buckle Up for the Ones You Love";
• Interactive communications for the Kennecott Utah Copper 2011 Sustainable Development Report.
The awards recognize communications and public relations best practices. The Kansas Chapter of the PRSA judged the entries, which earn merit based on measurable results.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.