The Women Tech Council will host its fifth annual Women Tech Awards Sept. 20 to honor 15 Utah women in the technology field.
The program recognizes women who are driving innovation, leading technology companies and are key contributors to the community. The event is presented by EnergySolutions, Ernst & Young, Stoel Rives, USTAR and MountainWest Capital Network.
Women Tech Awards
Date » Thursday, Sept. 20
Time » 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location » Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main St., Salt Lake City
Tickets » $75 for members and $85 for nonmembers. Premier tables for 10 guests are $750. Tickets can be purchased online at womentechcouncil.org.
The event will run from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Grand America Hotel in downtown Salt Lake City.
Over the past five years, WTC has honored 75 women and sponsored more than 100 high school students to attend the luncheon in the hope it will inspire them to continue studies in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
The Women Tech Award finalists are:
• Sheh Bertram, Zions Bancorp
• Jennifer Beyer, Allegiance Inc.
• Lyda S. Bigelow, University of Utah
• Jill Canales, 3form, Inc.
• Joy De Lisser , ATK Alliant Techsystems
• Jeanette Haren, TrueNorthLogic
• Janna J. Lewis, Holland & Hart
• Gina Sanzenbacher, Jordan Applied Technology Center
• Cory Schaeffer, Listen Technologies
• Sabrina Stover, BidSync
• Susan L. Thackeray, Utah Valley University
• Shauna Leavitt Theobald, Utah Valley University
• Christy Whitehouse, The Summit Group Communication
• Alison Wistner, Mercato PartnersNext Page >
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.