Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
‘Walking Dead’ season finale recap: ‘They’re screwing with the wrong people’
• The fight was followed with a very nice and tender moment: Rick telling Daryl, "You're my brother."
• We finally learned who Michonne's "pets" were. Her boyfriend Mike (Andre's father) and his friend Terry. Turns out they were all members of a refugee camp at one time. One day, Michonne went for a run and came back to find the place was ravaged by walkers. Her son and friends were dead, and Mike and Terry were high when it happened.
Michonne chained them up and dragged them around as a constant reminder of what went horribly wrong. "I was just another monster," she tells Carl.
• The episode and cliffhanger failed to fill us in on everything. We don't know the exact whereabouts of Carol, Tyreese and Judith, and we still have no idea who abducted Beth.
• And, sadly, the season ends with Rick and Carl still believing that Judith is dead.
• Let's welcome Andrew J. West ("Greek") to the show. He's playing Gareth.