Scott D. Pierce: What TV can give a critic for Christmas
< Previous Page
• About 20 more seasons of "The Big Bang Theory." Actually, for everyone involved in "BBT" to know when it’s time to bow out — which I don’t believe will be anytime soon.
• One star of one show on The CW who isn’t young and gorgeous — just for contrast.
• For "Futurama" to be un-canceled. Again.
• For "Family Guy" to be canceled. Again.
• For "Law & Order" to be uncanceled so that we can see the episode based on the John Swallow case. Now that would be entertaining!
Scott D. Pierce covers television for The Salt Lake Tribune. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org; follow him on Twitter @ScottDPierce.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.