Scott D. Pierce: What TV can give a critic for Christmas
• "Survivor" winner Tyson Apostol to remember that we’re friends now.
• My kids to stop comparing me to Homer Simpson. Although there is a certain physical resemblance.
• More shows like "The Good Wife" — shows that I’m just dying to know what happens in the next episode.
• Something in Season 2 of "Under the Dome" to make me think I didn’t just waste my time watching Season 1. ’Cause I sort of feel that way now.
• About 20 more seasons of "The Big Bang Theory." Actually, for everyone involved in "BBT" to know when it’s time to bow out — which I don’t believe will be anytime soon.
• One star of one show on The CW who isn’t young and gorgeous — just for contrast.
• For "Futurama" to be un-canceled. Again.
• For "Family Guy" to be canceled. Again.
• For "Law & Order" to be uncanceled so that we can see the episode based on the John Swallow case. Now that would be entertaining!