Hey, I can dream, can't I?
• A better "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." I feel like I'm watching out of some weird sense of obligation and in hope that, eventually, the show will blow me away. Which hasn't happened yet.
• Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) of "Grey's Anatomy" to show up on "Scandal" and discover that her mother (Kate Burton) is the vice president of the United States and her father (Jeff Perry) is the White House chief of staff. And that they hate each other.
Hey, this would not even be close to the least believable thing that's happened on "Scandal."
• A one-year moratorium on serial killers in scripted TV shows. They've been done to death (no pun intended) and have become a writers' crutch.
• A one-year moratorium on singing competitions.
Or, barring that, on falsely advertising that the winners of "American Idol," "The Voice," "The X Factor" and more are going to be big stars. Because that almost never happens.
• A lot more people to start watching "Trophy Wife."
• For the Pac-12 Network to make a deal with DirecTV.
• "Survivor" winner Tyson Apostol to remember that we're friends now.