< Previous Page
1. "Arrow" (The CW) is a fine comic-book adaptation.
2. "Chicago Fire" (NBC) is sort of "Law & Order" with firemen. It’s OK.
3. "Emily Owens, M.D." (The CW) is still OK with a really lovable star (Mamie Gummer).
I’m still watching "The Neighbors" (ABC). It’s so dumb, but it makes me laugh.
Got to go
1. Hated "Guys with Kids" (NBC) when it debuted. Still hate it.
2. Same goes for "Ben and Kate" (Fox).
3. As performers, I like Reba McEntire and Lily Tomlin a lot. As actors, I’m embarrassed for them that they’re in "Malibu Country" (ABC).
4. "Beauty and the Beast" (The CW) is laughably bad. Can’t believe it’s still on. Unless maybe it’s supposed to be a comedy.
Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.