Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Make reservation soon if you’re dining out on New Year’s Eve
Dining out » Utah restaurants celebrate a new beginning — with special meals.

< Previous Page

Wild Grape Bistro » 481 E. South Temple, Salt Lake City; 801-746-5565. Serving regular dinner, plus an optional "dinner for two" from 5 to 9 p.m.

Wolf Mountain Resort » 3567 Nordic Valley Way Eden; 801-745-3511. From 4 to 9 p.m. families can enjoy dinner and a horse-drawn sleigh ride for $15 per person. At 9 p.m. watch the free torch light parade and fireworks.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Z’s Steak and Chop Haus » 784 Resort Dr., at Zermatt Resort, Midway; 435-657-0180. Serving regular menu and steaks and seafood specials from 5 to 10 p.m. Prices $8 to $48. Zermatt Resort party in the Matterhorn Ballroom starts at 8 p.m. with live music, gourmet appetizers and cash bar. Couples, $99, children 5-12, $19.95. Reservations required.


Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.