Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Music chat: Arcade Fire, Toby Keith, Seether and more
First Published Oct 29 2013 09:20AM • Last Updated Oct 29 2013 09:20 am
This week in the listening room: New releases from Arcade Fire, Toby Keith and much more. Leave a comment, ask a question and listen as esteemed music critic Gary Graff and various guests riff on all things music. Graff's work has appeared in the likes of Rolling Stone and Billboard. He currently writes a column that is syndicated by Digital First Media. The chat starts at noon.
- Letter: A fabricated story from a U.S. senator
- Death penalty appeal: Witnesses had to choose between testifying in favor of killer or obeying LDS C
- Milbank: 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire
- Rubin: Just when you think the campaign can't get worse
- Utah baseball: Utes hammer Washington 21-7 to clinch Pac-12 title, NCAA bid (with video)