Multiplatinum pop-crossover singer Josh Groban, touring behind his 2013 album "All That Echoes," performed Friday night at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City. In a special move, he performed in the round, which means his stage was centered in the middle of the arena. "What a great challenge," he told The Tribune in advance of the show. "It's time to try something new. … It's always about trying to capture that intimacy."
Photo gallery: Josh Groban surrounds Salt Lake City in sound
First Published Oct 12 2013 08:33AM • Last Updated Oct 12 2013 12:32 pm
- At 37,500 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Kragthorpe: Jazz have a good story to tell free agents ... if Gordon Hayward is in it
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Gehrke: Marijuana initiative offers hope in face of legislative apathy -- just ask my friend Forrest
- Child victim's skull set for return to Utah's Mountain Meadows, but not everyone agrees that's the p