Multiplatinum pop-crossover singer Josh Groban, touring behind his 2013 album "All That Echoes," performed Friday night at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City. In a special move, he performed in the round, which means his stage was centered in the middle of the arena. "What a great challenge," he told The Tribune in advance of the show. "It's time to try something new. … It's always about trying to capture that intimacy."
Photo gallery: Josh Groban surrounds Salt Lake City in sound
First Published Oct 12 2013 08:33AM • Last Updated Oct 12 2013 12:32 pm
- Joe Williams' record performance gives Utah 52-45 win over UCLA
- BYU officials once deemed independence 'not sustainable' -- so what's next after Big 12's rejection?
- Commentary: What has Jesus got to do with ISIS? A lot
- In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah schools over 'anti-gay' laws
- Utah writer recalls Emmett Till and the mother who made his black life, and death, matter