Multiplatinum pop-crossover singer Josh Groban, touring behind his 2013 album "All That Echoes," performed Friday night at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City. In a special move, he performed in the round, which means his stage was centered in the middle of the arena. "What a great challenge," he told The Tribune in advance of the show. "It's time to try something new. … It's always about trying to capture that intimacy."
Photo gallery: Josh Groban surrounds Salt Lake City in sound
First Published Oct 12 2013 08:33AM • Last Updated Oct 12 2013 12:32 pm
- U. Health Care CEO Vivian Lee resigns after cancer institute controversy
- Records indicate inmate begged for help before dying in Duchesne County jail
- St. George man charged with rape; Dixie State police chief sees a pattern
- LGBTQ students discuss challenges faced at Mormon-owned BYU in first-ever forum
- Utah Jazz: Despite furious late rally, Jazz fall to the Clippers in Game 6