Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Music chat: Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz,' more
First Published Oct 08 2013 09:43AM • Last Updated Oct 08 2013 10:02 am
Miley Cyrus calls herself a "female rebel" on her fourth album and it's clear she isn't Hannah Montana anymore. Today at noon, we'll be talking about her new album, her provocative "Wrecking Ball" video and more.
- Dana Milbank: The singular danger of Donald Trump
- Washington Post Editorial: It's not a dog whistle if we can all hear it
- BYU football: Demanding schedule not dampening expectations as Sitake era begins
- Utah football: Big season hinges on if Utes can pass
- 'You have GEICO; I have an AR-15' -- in the 'American Redoubt,' 'preppers' build a fortress against