Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Music chat: Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz,' more
First Published Oct 08 2013 09:43AM • Last Updated Oct 08 2013 10:02 am
Miley Cyrus calls herself a "female rebel" on her fourth album and it's clear she isn't Hannah Montana anymore. Today at noon, we'll be talking about her new album, her provocative "Wrecking Ball" video and more.
- Graduating University of Utah protesters turn their backs on degree recipient
- Police cancel Amber Alert for two Utah girls
- Terry Tempest Williams leaving U.; critics say school prioritized paperwork over what she taught a g
- A new airline enters the Salt Lake City market
- Op-ed: Intolerant tolerance is not tolerance at all