(Dash Rip Rock.
Plans for tonight: OMG! It’s OMD!
By Sean P. Means
| The Salt Lake Tribune
First Published Apr 10 2013 12:42 pm • Last Updated Apr 10 2013 12:42 pm
• "Mosh pop" metal band A Day to Remember performs at Saltair, 12408 W. Saltair Drive, Magna. Opening acts: Of Mice and Men, Issues. Show starts at 6:30. Tickets are $29, at Smith’s Tix.
• Salt Lake Acting Company’s production of William Missouri Downs’ drama "The Exit Interview" debuts at the SLAC Theatre, 168 W. 500 North, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30 (and continues Wednesdays-Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 1 and 6 p.m., through May 5). Tickets, from $15 to $42, at the SLAC website.
• British synth-pop band OMD performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Diamond Rings. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $30, at Smith’s Tix.
• Louisiana "cow-punk" band Dash Rip Rock performs at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Utah County Swillers. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $15, at the venue’s website.
• Ambient dream-pop duo Purity Ring performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Blue Hawaii. Show starts at 9. The show is sold out.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.