Utah State's 2012 football schedule will reveal a ton a juicy storylines.
1. When Utah visits, it will represent a matchup of sorts between to families. And it will be the first time in quite a while that the Aggies will have a serious hope in competing.
2. Utah State visits Colorado State, which will pit CSU offensive coordinator Dave Baldwin up against his former team.
3. The Aggies matchup against UNLV will surely excite assistant coach Mike Sanford, who used to coach the Runnin' Rebels.
4. A trip to Wisconsin is sure to be fun for USU as the Aggies try to play the role of giant killer once again.
5. And of course, there will be another trip to Provo to meet BYU, as Riley Nelson tries to seek glory at the expense of USU.
All in all, this should be a fun season. There are six WAC games, and six non-conference games.
And spring football is right around the corner.
|1.||WikiLeaks’ Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks|
|2.||Pilot killed in fighter jet crash in Nevada is identified|
|3.||Colorado uses humor in campaign against stoned driving|
|4.||Utah city won’t file charges over risque T-shirts|
|5.||LDS leader tells Mormons to embrace their history, keep their faith|
|6.||Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies|
|7.||Utah Basketball: Stanford edges out Utes 61-60|
|8.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|9.||Making a World Cup ball that isn’t awful is harder than you think|
|10.||5A boys’ basketball: Lone Peak beats Pleasant Grove 84-66 for fourth straight title|