See more about comments here.
Thursday Olympics on TV: USA vs. Canada (live) for women’s hockey gold
The women's gold medal hockey final - Team USA vs. Team Canada - is live in all time zones on NBC. That's 10 a.m. Mountain time.
The two teams met on Feb. 12, with Canada claiming a controversial 3-2 victory. (The officials allowed a Canadian goal to stand despite the fact that the puck ended up in the net after the whistle sounded.)
The Canadians are the three-time defending Olympic champions. Team USA won in 1998 (the year women's hockey debuted at the Olympics), won silver in 2002 and 2010 and bronze in 2006.
These teams do not like each other. Brawls have broken out in recent matchups; it would be no surprise if another breaks out in Sochi.
You can also catch the gold medal final in women's figure skating live on NBCSN (beginning 8 a.m. MST); NBC will carry it on tape-delay in primetime.
NBC DAYTIME • 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Women's hockey/gold medal final (live); men's freestyle skiing/ski cross
NBC PRIMETIME • 7-10:30 p.m.: Women's figure skating/gold medal final; women's freestyle skiing/halfpipe gold medal final; men's freestyle skiing/ski cross gold medal final
NBC LATE NIGHT • Midnight-1 a.m.: Men's nordic combined/team K-125 large hill gold medal final
• 1-3:30 a.m.: Repeat of NBC primetime
NBCSN • 5-7:30 a.m.: Women's hockey/bronze medal game (live)
• 7:30-8 a.m.: Women's figure skating/gold medal final preview
• 8 a.m.-noon: Women's figure skating/gold medal final (live)
• Noon-1 p.m.: Women's figure skating/gold medal final postgame; men's freestyle skiing/ski cross competition
• 1-3 p.m.: Hockey repeat
• 3-5 p.m.: Hockey/game of the day
• 1-4:30 a.m. (early Friday): Men's curling/bronze medal game (live); women's freestyle skiing/ski cross competition (live)
CNBC • 3-5 p.m.: Women's curling/gold medal final