Wednesday Olympics on TV: There's a gold rush under way
It's not hard to tell that we're getting close to the end of the Sochi Games - there are gold medal finals taking place left and right.
NBC has (tape-delayed) coverage of gold-medal competition in speedskating and cross country skiing in the afternoon; skiing, bobsled and snowboarding in the evening; and biathlon in late-night.
On cable, there's more snowboarding and cross-country skiing gold medal finals, along with men's hockey quarterfinals and curling quarterfinals.
And, oh yeah, the women's figure skating short program is live on NBCSN and taped on NBC.
NBC DAYTIME • 2-4 p.m.: Women's speedskating/5000m gold medal final; men's and women's cross-country skiing/team sprint gold medal finals
NBC PRIMETIME • 7-10:30 p.m.: Women's figure skating/short program; men's alpine skiing/giant slalom gold medal final; women's bobsled/gold medal final runs; men's snowboarding/parallel giant slalom gold medal final
NBC LATE NIGHT • Midnight-1 a.m.: Biathlon/mixed relay gold medal final
• 1-3:30 a.m.: Repeat of NBC primetime
NBCSN • 5:30-8 a.m.: Men's hockey/quarterfinal (live)
• 8 a.m.-1 p.m.: Women's figure skating/short program (live)
• 1-3 p.m.: Hockey repeat
• 3-5 p.m.: Hockey/game of the day
• 1-5 a.m. (early Thursday): Men's nordic combined/team K-125 large hill gold medal final (live); women's curling; bronze medal game (live)
MSNBC • 7-10 a.m.: Women's curling/semifinal
• 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Men's hockey/quarterfinal (live)
• 12:30-3 p.m.: Men's curling/semifinal
CNBC • 3-5 p.m.: Men's curling/semifinalUSA
• 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Men's hockey/quarterfinal (live)
See more about comments here.