Perhaps, but not as stupid as blowing a gold medal.
NBC will air taped coverage of the 10,000m gold medal final in its daytime program.
NBC DAYTIME • 2-4 p.m., Ch. 5: Men's speed skating/10,000m gold medal final; men's nordic combined/individual K-125 large hill gold medal final
NBC PRIMETIME • 7-10:30 p.m., Ch. 5: Women's alpine skiing/giant slalom gold medal final; men's freestyle skiing/halfpipe gold medal final; women's bobsled; women's short track speedskating/3000m relay gold medal final
NBC LATE NIGHT • Midnight-1 a.m., Ch. 5: Women's short track speedskating/1000m competition
• 1-3:30 a.m., Ch. 5: Repeat of NBC primetime
NBCSN • 5-8 a.m.: Men's hockey/elimination round
• 8-10 a.m.: Men's speedskating/10,000m gold medal final (live); men's nordic combined/individual K-125 large hill, cross country
• 10 a.m.-1 p.m.: Men's hockey/elimination round (live)
• 1-3 p.m.: Hockey repeat 3-5 p.m.: Hockey/game of the day
• 1-3:30 a.m. (early Wednesday): Men's hockey/quarterfinal (live)
• 3:30-5:30 a.m. (early Wednesday): Men's and women's snowboarding/parallel giant slalom gold medal finals; women's cross-country skiing/team sprint gold medal final (live)
MSNBC • 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Men's hockey/elimination round
CNBC • 3-5 p.m.: Mens or women's curling/tie breaker
USA • 3-6 a.m.: Women's curling/semifinal (live)