Funny, but David Letterman doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be a big Justin Bieber fan.
Unless, of course, you're talking about the late-night host making jokes about the teen dream.
And yet Bieber will appear on Letterman's show not once but twice next week. On Monday, Jan. 31, he'll be a guest. And sing.
And on Friday, Feb. 4, he'll deliver the Top 10 list.
Maybe it's part of the Grammy hype. Letterman's network, CBS, will telecast the annual awards show on Sunday, Feb. 13, and Bieber is scheduled to perform with Usher and Jaden Smith.
Or maybe somebody at CBS is just a big Bieber fan. The teen will reprise his role as a murderer on the Thursday, Feb. 17, episode of "CSI."
By the way, Letterman has already done a Justin Bieber Top 10 list. But it was "Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad to be Named Justin Bieber," read by a guy who isn't the famous Justin Bieber:
10. I really enjoy the look of disappointment when people first meet me.
9. I got a free trip to New York City out of it.
8. YouTube video of me mowing the lawn got ten million hits.
7. If I make an ass out of myself in public, he gets the blame.
6. Last week performed a sold out arena show in Delaware and no one knew the difference.
5. Reading all the fan mail from Letterman.
4. I made a hundred bucks selling some of my hair on eBay.
3. Due to a mixup at the post office, I'm the proud owner of a Teen Choice Award.
2. Aside from the constant harassment, the fact that no one takes me seriously, and the sense of inadequacy compared to a wealthy 16-year-old, what's not to like?
1. I just thank God I'm not named Charlie Sheen
|1.||Hatch wants immigrant fingerprints taken at airports|
|2.||Kirby: Children’s insults speak the harsh truth|
|3.||Utah Jazz will pick 14th, Cavs pick first in NBA Draft|
|4.||Study: Salt Lake City has highest rate of gay parents in U.S.|
|5.||Utah company makes eating outdoors more enticing|
|6.||Sen. Mike Lee rents house from friend who bought his home|
|7.||Josh Powell’s sister recorded conversations with him and father|
|8.||New Draper company helps launch singing careers|
|9.||Concert review: Imagine Dragons gives ‘radioactive’ performance|