Funny, but David Letterman doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be a big Justin Bieber fan.
Unless, of course, you're talking about the late-night host making jokes about the teen dream.
And yet Bieber will appear on Letterman's show not once but twice next week. On Monday, Jan. 31, he'll be a guest. And sing.
And on Friday, Feb. 4, he'll deliver the Top 10 list.
Maybe it's part of the Grammy hype. Letterman's network, CBS, will telecast the annual awards show on Sunday, Feb. 13, and Bieber is scheduled to perform with Usher and Jaden Smith.
Or maybe somebody at CBS is just a big Bieber fan. The teen will reprise his role as a murderer on the Thursday, Feb. 17, episode of "CSI."
By the way, Letterman has already done a Justin Bieber Top 10 list. But it was "Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad to be Named Justin Bieber," read by a guy who isn't the famous Justin Bieber:
10. I really enjoy the look of disappointment when people first meet me.
9. I got a free trip to New York City out of it.
8. YouTube video of me mowing the lawn got ten million hits.
7. If I make an ass out of myself in public, he gets the blame.
6. Last week performed a sold out arena show in Delaware and no one knew the difference.
5. Reading all the fan mail from Letterman.
4. I made a hundred bucks selling some of my hair on eBay.
3. Due to a mixup at the post office, I'm the proud owner of a Teen Choice Award.
2. Aside from the constant harassment, the fact that no one takes me seriously, and the sense of inadequacy compared to a wealthy 16-year-old, what's not to like?
1. I just thank God I'm not named Charlie Sheen
|1.||Mormon church traces black priesthood ban to Brigham Young|
|2.||Friends rally to help former Utah football star Bronzell Miller, given two weeks to live|
|3.||Few searchers remain in quest for 5 missing in central Idaho plane crash|
|4.||NSA head says metadata program key tool against terrorism|
|5.||Mitt Romney documentary a standout amid Sundance’s stars|
|6.||Real Salt Lake: Jason Kreis steps down as RSL coach|
|7.||All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song|
|8.||Restaurant review: Menu misses at The Annex in Sugar House|
|9.||‘A Snow White Christmas’ brings new family tradition to Salt Lake City, panto style|
|10.||Holiday cocktails: Mixing it up with Sugar House Libations|