12:15 p.m. Wednesday • From Iron County's plan to take wild horse regulation into its own hands to Cliven Bundy's crusade against grazing fees, long-standing tensions between locals and the federal government have recently resurfaced. Rep. Ken Ivory, former BLM Director Pat Shea, reporter Thomas Burr and Morgan Lyon Cotti with the Hinckley Institute of Politics join Jennifer Napier-Pearce on Wednesday to talk about the unrest and if and how the philosophical gap between New West and Old West can be resolved. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059. › sltrib.com
- Pastor preaching to Trump on Friday has called Mormon church a 'cult'
- Audit rips Utah League of Cities and Towns, calls for criminal probe, recovery of public funds
- Another semi rig clips a snowplow in Spanish Fork Canyon
- Artistâs planned museum aims to ensure 'Tree of Utahâ lives on
- Citing 'reputation and employment implications' of deputy who gave rape report to BYU, Utah county a