The Slamdance Film Festival has finished up its annual run, giving out awards Thursday night.
Here are the award winners:
• Audience Award, Documentary Feature: "Kidnapped for Christ," directed by Kate S. Logan.
• Audience Award, Narrative Feature: "Copenhagen," directed by Mark Raso.
• Jury Award, Narrative Feature: "Rezeta," directed by Fernando Frias De La Parra.
• Jury Special Mention for Original Vision: "I Play With the Phrase Each Other," directed by Jay Alvarez.
• Jury Award, Documentary Feature: "Elliot," directed by Matthew Bauckman and Jaret Belliveau.
• Jury Special Mention for Most Compelling Personal Journey: "Huntington's Dance," directed by Chris Furbee.