The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Parents grieve dying 6-year-old, a candidate for cannabis|
|2.||Mystery deepens into missing 777|
|3.||Review: Lil Wayne, others score on Young Money album|
|4.||Keith Richards children’s picture book out this fall|
|5.||7 green foods to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day|
|6.||NFL Mock Draft Version Two|
|7.||Two cyclists killed in crash on Redwood Road in Lehi|
|8.||Agent: Panthers WR Steve Smith done in Carolina|
|9.||Cannabis oil may be coming to Utah as Senate passes bill|