The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Questions linger in Megan Huntsman investigation|
|2.||LDS leader, Obama meet to push for immigration reform|
|3.||Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn proud to be gay and Mormon|
|4.||Atheist leader: ‘Mormonism demonstrates the power of indoctrination’|
|5.||Paul McCartney gets back to Utah — August 7 at EnergySolutions Arena|
|6.||Utah teacher on leave after asking kids to list genitalia slang|
|7.||Old, new acts headline 29 Red Butte concerts|
|8.||Dash-cam video documents shooting death of Utah officer|
|9.||Utah Symphony to perform at Utah’s ‘Mighty 5’ national parks|