The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Feds charge five Utahns in Recapture Canyon protest ride|
|2.||Ice-cold, high-point beer a new niche for Utah brewery stores|
|3.||NFL notes: Panthers remove Greg Hardy from active roster|
|4.||Restaurant review: Not your typical fast food at Zao Asian Cafe|
|5.||BYU football: No. 21 Cougars basking in national attention|
|6.||Ordain Women will take its message local|
|7.||Family says police shot Utah man because he was black|
|8.||3 new Utah beers for fall|
|9.||Trib Talk: Mormons and the GOP|
|10.||BYU football: Zac Stout’s return to BYU tearful, but gratifying|