The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Mormon women to try again to get into priesthood meeting|
|2.||Transformers 4 trailer has Dinobots and Mark Wahlberg in it|
|3.||‘Cosmos’ re-emerges on Fox with the help of Seth MacFarlane|
|4.||At the Utah State Prison, the tie that binds|
|5.||Two South Valley restaurants closed for health violations|
|6.||Movie review: ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ a fun trip through history|
|7.||Market Street Broiler near Utah campus adds an Oyster Bar|
|8.||Five days left: Seizures, sleeplessness as Utah families await cannabis oil bill|
|9.||Kirby: The truth about Mormon tithing|
|10.||Out and about: Galactic, a Talking Heads tribute band and some, ahem, ‘Hot Chicks’|