The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Orem police track down stolen ring to a gut-wrenching place|
|2.||BYU football: ‘Embarrassed’ Texas looks forward to Cougars’ visit|
|3.||The vibe is back in downtown Salt Lake City|
|4.||USU Football: Tennessee beats Utah State 38-7|
|5.||Utah Football: Vegas thinks Fresno State may be match for Utes|
|6.||BYU football: Texas QB Ash won’t play vs. Cougars|
|7.||Islamist militia guarding U.S. Embassy in Tripoli|
|8.||BYU will face a backup QB Saturday vs. Texas|
|9.||New downtown Salt Lake City bicycle track worries small businesses|
|10.||Here are 5 things you won’t want to miss at Salt Lake Comic Con|