The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Paul Rolly: Blogger fired from language school over ‘homophonia’|
|2.||Movie review: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ breaks the Marvel mold|
|3.||Review: Boseman electrifies as James Brown in ‘Get On Up’|
|4.||Infant girl dies after being found in Utah car|
|5.||Photos: Wu-Tang Clan at Twilight concert in Salt Lake City|
|6.||Seven times Paul McCartney was the coolest man on Earth|
|7.||5 songs: Lady Gaga arrives in Utah with spectacle|
|8.||TV preview: ‘Hell on Wheels’ mocks Mormons|
|9.||Salt Lake City police department clears officer who shot dog|