The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Mitt Romney to make his home in Utah|
|2.||DA says Dillon Taylor officer-involved killing was justified|
|3.||Two Utah schools get blue ribbon award|
|4.||Relatives speak about Utah family of 5 found dead in home|
|5.||Utah adds a few more fish to the ‘do not eat’ list|
|6.||Utah Jazz notes: Mixed results in first practice for Exum, Hood|
|7.||Secret Service chief resigns after Chaffetz-led call for resignation|
|8.||Exxon Mobil acknowledges risks of fracking|
|9.||Pierce: NFL, BYU prioritize TV viewers over ticket buyers|
|10.||Restaurant review: Utah duo takes chance on Korean standbys with contemporary spin|