The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Bingham High students walk out over school dance dress code|
|2.||Tests confirm virus making kids very ill is in Utah|
|3.||Meet the maestro of Utah’s TV chefs|
|4.||In Utah’s same-sex marriage debate, should the children be off limits?|
|5.||Utah to BLM: Rein in your cops|
|6.||Mormon leaders spread word about controversial essays|
|7.||Monson: BYU and Utah won’t play this year, but if they did ...|
|8.||Restaurant review: Dim sum dining in the heart of Salt Lake|
|9.||Judge rejects snowboarders’ suit over ban from Alta|
|10.||Prep football: Is Jordan QB Austin Kafentzis Utah’s best ever?|