The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Utah Jazz trade Lucas, Thomas and Murphy to Cleveland|
|2.||7 surprises in the Mormon pioneer diet|
|3.||Dining review: Eva’s Bakery offerings a bit of Paris on Main Street|
|4.||New Mormon mental health group to take less-churchy approach|
|5.||Z’Tejas at Gateway Mall to close Aug. 2|
|6.||Former Ute Paul Kruger talks leading youth and a youthful NFL team|
|7.||Family wins lawsuit over kayakers’ deaths in Jordan River|
|8.||Obama’s order protects gay workers; Hatch wants religious exemption|
|9.||Monson: Jazz are yearning to play a beautiful game|
|10.||Film, TV legend James Garner, reluctant hero, dies|