The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Western lands takeover: Former BLM chief, state lawmaker clash|
|2.||U.S. durable goods orders up 2.6 percent in March|
|3.||‘Bachelorette’ contestant dies in Utah paragliding accident|
|4.||Scott D. Pierce: Comedy Central let John Oliver get away|
|5.||Health Department closes West Valley Sports Bar|
|6.||Summer movie preview: 79 films to get you through August|
|7.||University of Utah says sorry for sperm mix-up; family not happy|
|8.||‘East Central’ Salt Lake City deemed one of best U.S. neighborhoods for young adults|
|9.||BYU student wins $40,000 for kolache machine invention|
|10.||Utah’s Bishop calls Bundy’s race comments ‘degrading’|