The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover|
|2.||Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review|
|3.||Utah same-sex marriage case could be thrown out on a technicality|
|4.||Salt Lake Comic Con FanX: In ‘cosplay,’ everybody can be anybody|
|5.||Magnitude 3.2 earthquake jolts western Utah, USGS says|
|6.||Scott D. Pierce: Bill O’Reilly thinks right-wingers are idiots|
|7.||Ex-NFL punter Chris Kluwe tells atheists to strive for empathy in Utah|
|8.||Northern Utah toddler accidentally shot with rifle dies|
|9.||Signs say you aren’t ready to be married|
|10.||Utah realtors give ‘murder homes’ another life|