The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Parents grieve dying 6-year-old, a candidate for cannabis|
|2.||Kragthorpe: BYU’s overtime win enough to land Cougars in NCAA tourney|
|3.||NFL Mock Draft Version Two|
|4.||NBA capsules and gallery|
|5.||Brigham Young University names new president|
|6.||7 green foods to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day|
|7.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|8.||BYU basketball: Cougars reach WCC title game with OT win|
|9.||Keith Richards children’s picture book out this fall|