The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||Chefs share tips for home cooks to waste not, want not|
|2.||Annual liquor sales in Utah up $20 million|
|3.||Owner of dog shot by Utah police turns down $10,000 offer|
|4.||Restaurant review: Flavor and style — for a Park City price — at Burgers and Bourbon|
|5.||Bagley Cartoon: Comic Con Controversy|
|6.||Salt City Vodka now available in Utah liquor stores|
|7.||Paul Rolly: Blogger fired from language school over ‘homophonia’|
|8.||BYU Football: Ranking the top-10 players of all-time|
|9.||Ordain Women, abuse, defections on tap for Mormon symposium|