The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
-- Sean P. Means
|1.||MLB: Angels’ Richards out for season with knee injury|
|2.||BYUtv meets TV critics, and gay question arises|
|3.||Mitt Romney accepts Ice Bucket Challenge from Utahn with ALS|
|4.||Kirby: Scary times in Mormon seminary|
|5.||Why the Emmy Awards don’t play well on TV|
|6.||Ex-student arrested for bomb threats at Utah County high school|
|7.||Tech Tips: Considerations when phone contracts end|
|8.||Utah football: What we’ve learned as Utes’ camp ends|