Actors and movie directors aren't the only famous people arriving in Park City for the Sundance Film Festival. There are several celebrity and award-winning chefs that will be in town feeding the stars.
This weekend, Top Chef winner, Hung Huynh (pictured here), and Iron Chef Judge, Donatella Arpaia, will be cooking on Sunday and Monday, respectively, at ChefDance in the basement of the old Harry O's. The ChefDance line-up also includes:
• Javier Plascencia, Mision 19 and Bar 20, Tijuana, México
• Chad White and Tommy Fraioli from Sea Rocket Bistro, in San Diego. They will be helped in the kitchen by fellow San Diego chefs Daniel Barron, of Blue Point Coastal Cuisine; Jeff Bonilla with Kitchen 1540; and Flor Granados-Franco, Indulge Bistronomy.
• Utah Chef Elio Scanu of Zucca Trattoria in Ogden is this year's local ChefDance participant. He'll be cooking on Tuesday, the last night of ChefDance.
At the Supper Club, which is taking over the Blue Iguana at 628 Park Ave., Food Network/Iron Chef participant Todd English will be in the kitchen. So will:
• James Beard Award-winning chef Christopher Lee of Huntington Social and EDEN in Miami.
• John DeLucie of The Lion restaurant in New York City
• and Zakary Pelaccio’s of Fatty Crab and Fatty 'Cue, also in NYC
|1.||WikiLeaks’ Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks|
|2.||Pilot killed in fighter jet crash in Nevada is identified|
|3.||Colorado uses humor in campaign against stoned driving|
|4.||Utah city won’t file charges over risque T-shirts|
|5.||LDS leader tells Mormons to embrace their history, keep their faith|
|6.||Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies|
|7.||Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating|
|8.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|9.||Utah cockfighters say sport is tradition, not inhumane|
|10.||NBA: For James, Cleveland trip was to support Ilgauskas|