Actors and movie directors aren't the only famous people arriving in Park City for the Sundance Film Festival. There are several celebrity and award-winning chefs that will be in town feeding the stars.
This weekend, Top Chef winner, Hung Huynh (pictured here), and Iron Chef Judge, Donatella Arpaia, will be cooking on Sunday and Monday, respectively, at ChefDance in the basement of the old Harry O's. The ChefDance line-up also includes:
• Javier Plascencia, Mision 19 and Bar 20, Tijuana, México
• Chad White and Tommy Fraioli from Sea Rocket Bistro, in San Diego. They will be helped in the kitchen by fellow San Diego chefs Daniel Barron, of Blue Point Coastal Cuisine; Jeff Bonilla with Kitchen 1540; and Flor Granados-Franco, Indulge Bistronomy.
• Utah Chef Elio Scanu of Zucca Trattoria in Ogden is this year's local ChefDance participant. He'll be cooking on Tuesday, the last night of ChefDance.
At the Supper Club, which is taking over the Blue Iguana at 628 Park Ave., Food Network/Iron Chef participant Todd English will be in the kitchen. So will:
• James Beard Award-winning chef Christopher Lee of Huntington Social and EDEN in Miami.
• John DeLucie of The Lion restaurant in New York City
• and Zakary Pelaccio’s of Fatty Crab and Fatty 'Cue, also in NYC
|1.||Did Susan Powell’s brother-in-law hide her body?|
|2.||Living Traditions Festival opens in Salt Lake City|
|3.||Agnetha Faltskog reflects on ABBA, releases new solo album|
|4.||Weekend Express: The top 9 things happening in Utah|
|5.||Shaping Sound: The dance company that TV built|
|6.||Frances Monson, wife of Mormon church leader, dies|
|7.||Utah Valley University set to become largest school in the state|
|8.||Two Sugar House bars linked by history|
|9.||Ballet West’s Innovations 2013 opens up new possibilities in dance|
|10.||Monson: On the sideline coaching is where Jerry Sloan belongs|