Another month has come and gone and so it’s time for another Safety Net meeting.
This time, the meeting will take place 9 a.m. Thursday at Mohave Community College in Colorado City. Here’s the agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review and approve the July Safety Net meeting minutes
3. Paul Murphy: Message from Attorney General’s Office
4. Presentation by Bob Green of Washington County School District
5. Quarterly Report Review by Shelli Mecham
6. Community and Agency updates
7. Open for suggestions for future Safety Net Meeting needs and presenters.
8. Next Safety Net Committee meeting: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., September 5, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
For the uninitiated, Safety Net is a monthly gathering of people with an interest or stake in polygamy. Meetings locations alternate between Salt Lake City and Colorado City. The meetings also are streamed live on the internet.
— Jim Dalrymple II
|1.||University of Utah study: Lizard lungs work like birds’, and nobody knows why|
|2.||Mormon church traces black priesthood ban to Brigham Young|
|3.||NSA head says metadata program key tool against terrorism|
|4.||Friends rally to help former Utah football star Bronzell Miller, given two weeks to live|
|5.||Few searchers remain in quest for 5 missing in central Idaho plane crash|
|6.||‘A Snow White Christmas’ brings new family tradition to Salt Lake City, panto style|
|7.||Mitt Romney documentary a standout amid Sundance’s stars|
|8.||Restaurant review: Menu misses at The Annex in Sugar House|
|9.||All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song|
|10.||University of Utah students protest over diversity concerns|