Another month has come and gone and so it’s time for another Safety Net meeting.
This time, the meeting will take place 9 a.m. Thursday at Mohave Community College in Colorado City. Here’s the agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review and approve the July Safety Net meeting minutes
3. Paul Murphy: Message from Attorney General’s Office
4. Presentation by Bob Green of Washington County School District
5. Quarterly Report Review by Shelli Mecham
6. Community and Agency updates
7. Open for suggestions for future Safety Net Meeting needs and presenters.
8. Next Safety Net Committee meeting: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., September 5, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
For the uninitiated, Safety Net is a monthly gathering of people with an interest or stake in polygamy. Meetings locations alternate between Salt Lake City and Colorado City. The meetings also are streamed live on the internet.
— Jim Dalrymple II
|1.||‘Fit Mom’ Maria Kang, not yet over self, claims fatties are out to get her|
|2.||Utah health official bans Gardasil, stirring controversy|
|3.||Scott D. Pierce: A dozen TV shows you can stop watching|
|4.||Guilt, pain, help and hope — when Mormon missionaries come home early|
|5.||Terrifying Moab BASE jump crash captured by helmet cam|
|6.||Recipes: 5 all-star holiday cookies from our archives|
|7.||Sundance adds children’s movies to 2014 line-up|
|8.||Pac-12: Washington's hire could help BYU, USU|
|9.||Movie review: A fallen hero speaks in ‘Armstrong Lie’|
|10.||Convicted killer Martin MacNeill survives jail suicide attempt|