Another month has come and gone and so it’s time for another Safety Net meeting.
This time, the meeting will take place 9 a.m. Thursday at Mohave Community College in Colorado City. Here’s the agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review and approve the July Safety Net meeting minutes
3. Paul Murphy: Message from Attorney General’s Office
4. Presentation by Bob Green of Washington County School District
5. Quarterly Report Review by Shelli Mecham
6. Community and Agency updates
7. Open for suggestions for future Safety Net Meeting needs and presenters.
8. Next Safety Net Committee meeting: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., September 5, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
For the uninitiated, Safety Net is a monthly gathering of people with an interest or stake in polygamy. Meetings locations alternate between Salt Lake City and Colorado City. The meetings also are streamed live on the internet.
— Jim Dalrymple II
|1.||Kirby: Scary times in Mormon seminary|
|2.||BYUtv meets TV critics, and gay question arises|
|3.||Utah football: What we’ve learned as Utes’ camp ends|
|4.||Tech Tips: Considerations when phone contracts end|
|5.||Park City rejects Kimball Art Center designs|
|6.||Black tenant alleges racism at Utah apartment building|
|7.||Utah County man who shot wife convicted of first-degree murder|
|8.||Being an entrepreneur is answer for some with autism|