Another month has come and gone and so it’s time for another Safety Net meeting.
This time, the meeting will take place 9 a.m. Thursday at Mohave Community College in Colorado City. Here’s the agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review and approve the July Safety Net meeting minutes
3. Paul Murphy: Message from Attorney General’s Office
4. Presentation by Bob Green of Washington County School District
5. Quarterly Report Review by Shelli Mecham
6. Community and Agency updates
7. Open for suggestions for future Safety Net Meeting needs and presenters.
8. Next Safety Net Committee meeting: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., September 5, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
For the uninitiated, Safety Net is a monthly gathering of people with an interest or stake in polygamy. Meetings locations alternate between Salt Lake City and Colorado City. The meetings also are streamed live on the internet.
— Jim Dalrymple II
|1.||Paul Rolly: Blogger fired from language school over ‘homophonia’|
|2.||Movie review: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ breaks the Marvel mold|
|3.||TV preview: ‘Hell on Wheels’ mocks Mormons|
|4.||Utah Jazz have plenty of cap space, decisions ahead|
|5.||Rolly: Mormon discount? When it comes to car rentals, faith matters|
|6.||Utah Jazz: Michigan man sues Burke, Shaq for defamation|
|7.||Sean P. Means: In battle of comic cons, Salt Lake is already winning|
|8.||Work begins on final office building at Lehi’s tech hub|
|9.||Photos: Wu-Tang Clan at Twilight concert in Salt Lake City|
|10.||Year after husband’s death, Utah ethicist reflects on her journey through grief|