Quantcast

L.A. reporter allowed back at USC

Published September 12, 2012 10:28 pm
This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2012, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.

The Los Angeles Daily News reporter barred from covering Trojans' practices for two weeks and an upcoming game after reporting on a injury will once again be allowed to cover the team, he said on his blog.

Scott Wolf posted that he had been told that he would be allowed back at practices after editors from the Los Angeles Daily News, the Los Angeles Times and the Orange County Register met with Athletic Director Pat Haden.

— Bill Oram

USER COMMENTS
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
comments powered by Disqus