• Reggae-rock band Rebelution brings its "Count Me In" summer tour tonight to Saltair, 12408 W. Saltair Drive, Magna. Opening acts: Iration, The Green, Stick Figure. Show starts at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $30, at Smith’s Tix.
• Country trio Due West performs tonight at Sandy Amphitheater, 9400 S. 1300 East, Sandy. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets, from $10 to $16, available at Smith’s Tix.
• Roots-rock siblings Dave and Phil Alvin and their current band, The Guilty Ones, perform tonight at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Far West. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $25, at the venue’s website.
• Alt-rock band The Presidents of the United States of America performs tonight at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: July Talk. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $20, at Smith’s Tix.
• The "Nashville Cafe" show featuring performers from ABC’s series "Nashville" — Charles Esten, Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, and Lennon and Maisy Stella — arrives Saturday at Deer Valley Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheatre, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City. Part of the bigstarsbrightnightsconcerts.org/" target="_blank">St. Regis Big Stars Bright Nights series. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $45 (lawn seating), $65 to $85 (reserved seating), at bigstarsbrightnightsconcerts.org" target="_blank">bigstarsbrightnightsconcerts.org.
• Hip-hop performers Celph Titled and Apathy perform Saturday at Lo-Fi Cafe, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Reef The Lost Cauze, SMG’s, Melvin Junko, Pure Presure, DJ Street Jesus. Show starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $18 in advance, $20 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix.
• Americana/roots-rock band Strand of Oaks performs Sunday at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening act: Christopher Denny. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10, at 24Tix.
• "Red dirt" country rock act The Wade Bowen Band performs Sunday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Sean McConnell. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15, at the venue’s website.
• Ska pioneers The English Beat performs Sunday at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $23 in advance, $25 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix and 24Tix.
|1.||Ordain Women will take its message local to Mormon congregations|
|2.||Fall TV preview: The best and worst of fall TV|
|3.||Feds charge five Utahns in Recapture Canyon protest ride|
|4.||NFL notes: Panthers remove Greg Hardy from active roster|
|5.||BYU football: Zac Stout’s return to BYU tearful, but gratifying|
|6.||Lawmaker: All Utah restaurants should have a ‘Zion Curtain’|
|7.||Ice-cold, high-point beer a new niche for Utah brewery stores|
|8.||At his funeral, Darrien Hunt’s friends say he was Christlike|
|9.||Utah football: Michigan’s Brady Hoke is battling for his job|
|10.||Salt Lake City police say man found Thursday was shot to death|