• Alt-country/bluegrass band Trampled by Turtles performs in the St. Regis Big Stars Bright Lights series, at Deer Park Snow Park Outdoor Ampitheater, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City.. Opening acts: Elephant Revival, Amy Helm. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $40 (lawn seating), $55-$75 (reserved), at bigstarsbrightnights.com.
Plans for tonight: Trampled by Turtles in Deer Valley
First Published Aug 19 2014 01:43PM • Last Updated Aug 19 2014 01:43 pm
- Salt Lake County is becoming less Mormon -- Utah County is headed in the other direction
- BYU football: As LaVell Edwards Stadium turns 35, goal is to make it better, not bigger
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir director teaches new group -- and they're not who you'd expect
- Kirby: Would I denounce my faith to save my neck? You bet, in a heartbeat
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want