Plans for tonight: Jenny Lewis, flying solo
• Real Salt Lake plays host to Liga MX team Club Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles de Caliente — Club Tijuana, or Xolos, for short — in a friendly at Rio Tinto Stadium, 9270 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Game starts at 8. Tickets available at the Rio Tinto website.
• Rock band He Is Legend headlines the Mega Deaf Tour, which pulls into The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Wilson. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $17, at 24Tix.
• Singer-songwriter Jenny Lewis, the former leader of the band Rilo Kiley, performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Jake Bellows. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, at Smith's Tix.
- Audit rips Utah League of Cities and Towns, calls for criminal probe, recovery of public funds
- Citing 'reputation and employment implications' of deputy who gave rape report to BYU, Utah county a
- 'She's not an evil person:' Defense attorney says Utah mother charged after son was found malnourish
- 7 new Park City restaurants to enjoy during Sundance and beyond
- Op-ed: Departing Fish and Wildlife director spins sage grouse fiction