Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for tonight: Jenny Lewis, flying solo
• Real Salt Lake plays host to Liga MX team Club Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles de Caliente — Club Tijuana, or Xolos, for short — in a friendly at Rio Tinto Stadium, 9270 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Game starts at 8. Tickets available at the Rio Tinto website.
• Rock band He Is Legend headlines the Mega Deaf Tour, which pulls into The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Wilson. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $17, at 24Tix.
• Singer-songwriter Jenny Lewis, the former leader of the band Rilo Kiley, performs at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Jake Bellows. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, at Smith's Tix.
- Letter: Trump's military record speaks for itself
- An After School Satan Club could be coming to your kid's elementary school -- yes, even in Utah
- Donald Trump attacks Muslim parents of Army captain killed in combat, says his own sacrifices includ
- Paul Rolly: Have the Democrats shot themselves in the foot once again?
- Summer Olympics: Atlanta's venues meet varying fates since 1996