See more about comments here.
Neon Trees will headline X96’s Big A** Show
The preliminary line-up for the alt-rock station's annual end-of-summer bash was unveiled this morning on "The Radio From Hell Show." The event is set for Saturday, Sept. 27, at the Gallivan Center, 239 S. Main, Salt Lake City.
Besides Neon Trees, the following bands were announced:
• L.A.-based indie-pop duo Capital Cities;
• Electro-rock duo Phantogram;
• New Zealand pop duo Broods;
• British-American indie-rock band Nightmare and the Cat (fronted by brothers Django and Samuel Stewart, son of Eurythmics co-founder Dave Stewart and Bananarama singer Siobhan Fahey).
• Portland, Ore., dance-pop group Priory.
More bands will be added to the line-up, including a local band to be chosen via a "battle of the bands" competition.
The first 1,000 tickets go on sale Friday, for $9.60 each. The station will sell 200 each at five different locations around the Wasatch Front during the day — cash only, limit of two tickets per person. (Go to the station's website for locations and a schedule.) After that, a limited number of tickets will be available at the regular price of $25.