• Indie pop-rock band Local Natives plays in this week's Twilight Concert Series show at Pioneer Park, 300 South and 300 West, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Unknown Mortal Orchestra. Show starts at 7; gates for Twilight Market open at 5. Tickets are $5, at the gates.
Plans for tonight: Macca at EnergySolutions
• Rock legend Paul McCartney brings his "Out There" tour to EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8. Tickets, from $26.50 to $249, available at Smith's Tix.
• "Moonshine roots music" singer Valerie June performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening: Jenn Grant, Sayde Price. Show starts at 8. Ticket are $18, at 24Tix and Smith's Tix.
• The MarchFourth Marching Band, a blues/funk cabaret troupe with acrobatics, returns less than two months after playing the Utah Arts Festival, playing at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $18, at the venue's website.
- Who is Evan McMullin? An unorthodox presidential contender who has led an unusual life
- BYU announces Honor Code amnesty for sexual assault victims, other sweeping changes
- Donald Trump holds small lead in new poll of Utah
- Utah football notes: Garett Bolles graded the nation's best run-blocking tackle, plus more (with vid
- Op-ed: We are intersex people, and we don't need to be 'fixed' by surgeries