• Two '70s hit-making bands, Boston and The Doobie Brothers, share the bill at Usana Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets, from $30 to $70, available at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Music, old and new
First Published Aug 05 2014 01:40PM • Last Updated Aug 05 2014 01:40 pm
• Singer-songwriter Jolie Holland, who blends folk, country, rock, jazz and blues, performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Shy Hunters. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $15, at 24Tix.
- Charges: 'She would not stop laughing at me,' Utah man said after allegedly killing wife on Alaska c
- Weber County plane crash: 'Hey, I'm going down!,' pilot reported; help offered for witnesses
- Utah retailers bummed out -- to say the least -- as massive outdoors trade show makes final SLC run
- Comments: Tell the Tribune: Is it appropriate to have meetings or meals with a colleague of the oppo
- Man who fatally stabbed child's baby sitter loses appeal - The Salt Lake Tribune