• Two '70s hit-making bands, Boston and The Doobie Brothers, share the bill at Usana Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets, from $30 to $70, available at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Music, old and new
First Published Aug 05 2014 01:40PM • Last Updated Aug 05 2014 01:40 pm
• Singer-songwriter Jolie Holland, who blends folk, country, rock, jazz and blues, performs at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Shy Hunters. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $15, at 24Tix.
- Audio: Call between Herbert and outdoor retailers focused on Bears Ears, money
- Gehrke: Utah should keep the Zion Curtain. No, really.
- Utah Jazz: Gordon Hayward hits big shots as Jazz hold off Wizards, 102-92
- Puzzles - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Utah 'resistance' groups forging strategy to combat Trump, Republican lawmakers