Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
More celebrities signed up for Salt Lake Comic Con
Salt Lake Comic Con has added more names to its line-up of celebrity guests over the last week.
Salt Lake Comic Con runs Sept. 4-6 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City.
Here are the newest names announced, in alphabetical order:
• Kevin Conroy, who provided the voice of Batman in "Batman: The Animated Series" and the "Batman: Arkham" video game series.
• Barbara Eden, who starred in the classic '60s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie."
• Gigi Edgley, who played the mischievous Chiana on the Australian sci-fi series "Farscape," and hosts the reality competition show "Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge."
• Danny Glover, the actor best known for playing Mel Gibson's exasperated partner in the "Lethal Weapon" movies.
• Hulk Hogan, former pro-wrestling champion, movie and reality-TV star.
• James Hong, veteran character actor who appeared in "Blade Runner," "Big Trouble in Little China" (as the villain David Lo Pan), "R.I.P.D.," the "Kung Fu Panda" films (as the voice of Po's father, Mr. Ping) and hundreds of other credits.
• Alan Tudyk, who portrayed Wash in "Serenity" and "Firefly," appeared in "A Knight's Tale" and "Death at a Funeral," and has done voice work in "Frozen," "Wreck-It Ralph" and "I, Robot."