Sunday • Funk/blues world-fusion band Harper and Midwest Kind will take to the Art Yard stage at 2 p.m., the City & County Building steps at 4:30 p.m., then play the Park Stage at 9 p.m.; the MarchFourth Marching Band, a blues/funk cabaret band, will be roaming at 7:30 p.m., and headlining on the Amphitheater Stage at 9:45 p.m.
Admission is $12 for adults ($6 before 3 p.m. today only), $6 for seniors, free for children 12 and under.
Here are the entertainment highlights elsewhere this weekend:
• '70s rock band Three Dog Night performs at the Kenley Amphitheatre, 405 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets, from $34 to $59, available at the Davis Arts Council website.
• Reggae/R&B/funk band Common Kings performs Saturday at The Complex, 536 W. 100 South, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Sammy J, The Jimmy Weeks Project. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $21 in advance, $24 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Metal band Disforia performs Saturday at the Murray Theatre, 4959 S. State St., Murray. Opening acts: Turned To Stone, Never Before, Machines of Man, Dethrone the Sovereign. Show starts at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
• Experimental hardcore band For the Sake Of performs Saturday at Loading Dock, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Hands of the Martyr, Descend the Empyre, Rotten Hand, No Safe Way Home. Show starts at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, available at 24Tix.
• Country/folk-rock duo The Bacon Brothers perform Saturday at Deer Valley Snow Park Amphitheatre, 2250 Deer Valley Drive, Park City. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $40, at the Eccles Center website.
• Psychedelic rock band Chris Robinson Brotherhood performs Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Show starts at 9 p.m. The show is sold out.
• Southern-metal band Jackyl and all-female hard-rock band Vixen co-headline Saturday at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Soul/pop legend Bill Medley, half of the Righteous Brothers, performs tonight and Saturday at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 S. Main St., Park City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets, from $49 to $80 in advance (add $5 at the door), at the Egyptian website.
• Indie-rock singer-songwriters Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson co-headline Sunday at Red Butte Garden, 300 Wakara Way, University of Utah campus, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Mary Lambert. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $50 (general), at the Red Butte website.