• The 38th annual Utah Arts Festival kicks off today at Library Square, 200 East and 400 South, Salt Lake City. The festival runs from noon to 11 p.m. Today's major events: Opening reception for Karen Horne's exhibit, fourth-floor gallery, City Library building, 6 p.m.; Australian street-theater troupe Strange Fruit at the Crescent Wall, 8 p.m.; blues singer Cee Cee James at the Amphitheatre Stage at 8:30 p.m., followed by Serbian blues guitarist Ana Popovic at 9:55 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults ($6 before 3 p.m.), $6 for seniors, free for children 12 and under.
Plans for tonight: Utah Arts Festival starts
First Published Jun 26 2014 01:02PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 01:02 pm
- Possible GOP challenger to Rep. Jason Chaffetz emerges
- Utahns want Chaffetz to probe Trump conflicts, ethics official responds to Chaffetz
- Obamacare replacement will define Trump presidency, Utah hospital official says.
- As it happens: Lorenzo Bonam with 13 points as Utah leads Washington State 43-24 at halftime
- Utah football: 2017 schedule is finalized, with Utes opening Pac-12 play at Arizona