• The 38th annual Utah Arts Festival kicks off today at Library Square, 200 East and 400 South, Salt Lake City. The festival runs from noon to 11 p.m. Today's major events: Opening reception for Karen Horne's exhibit, fourth-floor gallery, City Library building, 6 p.m.; Australian street-theater troupe Strange Fruit at the Crescent Wall, 8 p.m.; blues singer Cee Cee James at the Amphitheatre Stage at 8:30 p.m., followed by Serbian blues guitarist Ana Popovic at 9:55 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults ($6 before 3 p.m.), $6 for seniors, free for children 12 and under.
Plans for tonight: Utah Arts Festival starts
First Published Jun 26 2014 01:02PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 01:02 pm
- Washington Post Op-ed: No, Trump can't pardon himself. The Constitution tells us so.
- Monson: 3 big questions for BYU, Utah and Utah State football
- Fundamental assistance
- After leading LDS congregations and designing Mormon temples, this Utah dad is building a new life -
- The Utah Jazz roster is set. But what will these guys look like on the floor?