• The 38th annual Utah Arts Festival kicks off today at Library Square, 200 East and 400 South, Salt Lake City. The festival runs from noon to 11 p.m. Today's major events: Opening reception for Karen Horne's exhibit, fourth-floor gallery, City Library building, 6 p.m.; Australian street-theater troupe Strange Fruit at the Crescent Wall, 8 p.m.; blues singer Cee Cee James at the Amphitheatre Stage at 8:30 p.m., followed by Serbian blues guitarist Ana Popovic at 9:55 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults ($6 before 3 p.m.), $6 for seniors, free for children 12 and under.
Plans for tonight: Utah Arts Festival starts
First Published Jun 26 2014 01:02PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 01:02 pm
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Teen who 'lost his mind' is charged with killing Utah youth-facility staffer
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert is earning his keep
- Two men try to snatch signed Steph Curry shoes from kid after Warriors win over Utah Jazz