• The 38th annual Utah Arts Festival kicks off today at Library Square, 200 East and 400 South, Salt Lake City. The festival runs from noon to 11 p.m. Today's major events: Opening reception for Karen Horne's exhibit, fourth-floor gallery, City Library building, 6 p.m.; Australian street-theater troupe Strange Fruit at the Crescent Wall, 8 p.m.; blues singer Cee Cee James at the Amphitheatre Stage at 8:30 p.m., followed by Serbian blues guitarist Ana Popovic at 9:55 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults ($6 before 3 p.m.), $6 for seniors, free for children 12 and under.
Plans for tonight: Utah Arts Festival starts
First Published Jun 26 2014 01:02PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 01:02 pm
- Kirby: How about a temple-marriage prenup for Mormons?
- Poll: Majority of Utahns now view Trump favorably
- Dying behind bars: Exploring a series of questionable deaths in Utah jails
- 'Some of us don't compete': George Hill, Rudy Gobert sound off after blowout Utah Jazz loss to Clipp
- Kragthorpe: Ty Detmer forgives Tanner Mangum's 'greed' in BYU scrimmage