• The 38th annual Utah Arts Festival kicks off today at Library Square, 200 East and 400 South, Salt Lake City. The festival runs from noon to 11 p.m. Today's major events: Opening reception for Karen Horne's exhibit, fourth-floor gallery, City Library building, 6 p.m.; Australian street-theater troupe Strange Fruit at the Crescent Wall, 8 p.m.; blues singer Cee Cee James at the Amphitheatre Stage at 8:30 p.m., followed by Serbian blues guitarist Ana Popovic at 9:55 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults ($6 before 3 p.m.), $6 for seniors, free for children 12 and under.
Plans for tonight: Utah Arts Festival starts
First Published Jun 26 2014 01:02PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 01:02 pm
- Utah Jazz: With deadline approaching, Derrick Favors helps fuel the trade speculation he says he ign
- Teens who shot Cache County girl in the head intended that she die, charges state
- Tiny but beloved Bar in Sugarhouse closing
- Utah lawmakers set out to wrangle wild horses from BLM's control â and earmark them for slaughter
- Chaffetz probes Bryce Canyon tweet welcoming Bears Ears