Country-rock singer-songwriter Jessica Lea Mayfield performs tonight at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Israel Nash, Charles Ellsworth. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $12, at 24Tix.
• The Downtown Farmers Market opens its summer season Saturday at Pioneer Park, 300 West and 300 South, Salt Lake City. Market is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free to attend, but bring money so you can buy some yummy produce, prepared food, artisan goods, and arts and crafts.
• Pop-rock superstar band OneRepublic performs Saturday at Usana Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, West Valley City. Opening act: The Script. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets, from $25 to $65, at Smith’s Tix.
• Pioneering rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony performs Saturday at Saltair, 12408 W. Saltair Drive, Magna. Opening act: Yaboypell, S.E.M., Broken Silence, Black Lion. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance, $33 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix.
• Local bluegrass favorites Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband performs Saturday at the Kenley Amphitheater, 403 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets, from $14 to $25, at the Davis Arts Council website.
• Psychobilly/cowpunk band Nashville Pussy performs Saturday at Burt’s Tiki Lounge, 726 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Yawpers. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $12 in advance, $14 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix.
• The Brothers Comatose, a rootsy string band, perform Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Bullets & Belles. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $12, at the venue’s website.
• Legendary country singer-songwriter Jimmy Webb performs Saturday and Sunday at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., Park City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets, from $29 to $45 in advance and $34 to $50 on the day of the show, at the venue’s website.
• Screamo post-hardcore band Outline in Color performs Sunday at The Loading Dock, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Miss Fortune, The Animal In Me, Hearts & Hands, The Perished, Acclimate Theory. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $13 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
|1.||Consumers want Utah liquor stores to offer better hours|
|2.||Dad: Utah woman accused of putting baby in trash has disability|
|3.||Kearns woman booked on attempted murder for trashing newborn|
|4.||Meeting poster for Mormon women shows only male speakers|
|5.||Food briefs: Salt Lake has worst tippers, survey says|
|6.||Luxury fashion takes on wearable fitness technology|
|7.||Restaurant review: Rye rocks in space next to Urban Lounge|
|8.||Judge finalizes ‘Sister Wives’ ruling as both sides prepare for appeals|
|9.||Audit blasts UTA, says it gave millions in sweetheart deals|