Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for the weekend: OneRepublic at Usana
Country-rock singer-songwriter Jessica Lea Mayfield performs tonight at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Israel Nash, Charles Ellsworth. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $12, at 24Tix.
• The Downtown Farmers Market opens its summer season Saturday at Pioneer Park, 300 West and 300 South, Salt Lake City. Market is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free to attend, but bring money so you can buy some yummy produce, prepared food, artisan goods, and arts and crafts.
• Pop-rock superstar band OneRepublic performs Saturday at Usana Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, West Valley City. Opening act: The Script. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets, from $25 to $65, at Smith's Tix.
• Pioneering rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony performs Saturday at Saltair, 12408 W. Saltair Drive, Magna. Opening act: Yaboypell, S.E.M., Broken Silence, Black Lion. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance, $33 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Local bluegrass favorites Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband performs Saturday at the Kenley Amphitheater, 403 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets, from $14 to $25, at the Davis Arts Council website.
• Psychobilly/cowpunk band Nashville Pussy performs Saturday at Burt's Tiki Lounge, 726 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Yawpers. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $12 in advance, $14 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• The Brothers Comatose, a rootsy string band, perform Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Bullets & Belles. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $12, at the venue's website.
• Legendary country singer-songwriter Jimmy Webb performs Saturday and Sunday at the Egyptian Theatre, 328 Main St., Park City. Show starts at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets, from $29 to $45 in advance and $34 to $50 on the day of the show, at the venue's website.
• Screamo post-hardcore band Outline in Color performs Sunday at The Loading Dock, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Miss Fortune, The Animal In Me, Hearts & Hands, The Perished, Acclimate Theory. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $13 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.