• Caribbean-influenced funk/hip-hop band B-Side Players performs at Lo-Fi Cafe, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Marinade, Green Leefs. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $10, at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Castro kills the pain
First Published May 21 2014 01:01PM • Last Updated May 21 2014 01:01 pm
- In early Utah turnout, a third more Democrats than expected have voted
- Op-ed: Why McMullin is a mirage in the Utah desert
- Utah football: Utes face a huge challenge against No. 4 Washington (with video)
- BYU football: A few bye week notes, and an updated list of 2017 football commitments
- New polls show Rep. Mia Love ahead of Doug Owens in Utah's 4th District race