• Caribbean-influenced funk/hip-hop band B-Side Players performs at Lo-Fi Cafe, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Marinade, Green Leefs. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $10, at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Castro kills the pain
First Published May 21 2014 01:01PM • Last Updated May 21 2014 01:01 pm
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Kirby: All in favor of voting yes on every Mormon sustaining? Not me.
- Improbable collaboration shines light on Utah's glittering Crystal Ball Cave
- Monson: Study ... this! Utah football deserves a greater, grander stadium
- BYU football: Fonua fine with switch to running back, developed RB instincts with video games