• Caribbean-influenced funk/hip-hop band B-Side Players performs at Lo-Fi Cafe, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Marinade, Green Leefs. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $10, at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Castro kills the pain
First Published May 21 2014 01:01PM • Last Updated May 21 2014 01:01 pm
- Black students at BYU report ignorant comments, cultural isolation
- Tribune Editorial: Air Force officer shows more honor than BYU's Honor Code
- Report: In e-mails, House Speaker Greg Hughes called Utah athletics 'unaccountable' before ordering
- State to sell Needles Outpost land, bidding starts at $1 million
- Utah judge quashes subpoena of Mormon President Monson in Navajo abuse case