• Caribbean-influenced funk/hip-hop band B-Side Players performs at Lo-Fi Cafe, 445 S. 400 West, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Marinade, Green Leefs. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $10, at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Castro kills the pain
First Published May 21 2014 01:01PM • Last Updated May 21 2014 01:01 pm
- Kirby: Wait'll you see how much the Mormon church pays me
- BYU basketball: Cougars will send former player with terminal cancer to Duke-UNC game
- Sundance '17 lands at the intersection of film and politics
- There's a big gap between Utah's richest and poorest schools. Lawmaker hopes to close it.
- Bagley Cartoon: GOP Replaces Obamacare