Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for tonight: Rockin’ with The Old 97’s
First Published May 15 2014 01:13PM • Last Updated May 15 2014 01:13 pm
- Utah's not the only place where Trump has a Mormon problem
- Freed early from a 55-year prison term, a 'changed' Weldon Angelos is rebuilding his life one brick
- Utah Jazz make a 'win now' move in surrendering No. 12 pick for Hill
- Charges: Utah head of militia tried to detonate bomb at BLM facility in Arizona
- Tattoo dilemma leaves its marks on BYU-Hawaii students who work at Mormon-owned Polynesian Cultural