Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for tonight: Acoustic metal, psychedelic rock, roots reggae
First Published Apr 21 2014 12:46PM • Last Updated Apr 21 2014 12:46 pm
- Large graffiti carved at Arches National Park in Utah
- King of Mormon folklore, Bert Wilson, a legend in his own right, dies, but all those tales live on |
- "It made people cringe" -- Donor speed-dating with Utah Gov. Herbert doesn't sit well with some
- Enes Kanter praises OKC for embracing him and his faith
- Police criticize BYU investigations into sex assault victims