• It's the season opener for the Salt Lake Bees baseball team, facing the Sacramento River Cats in Pacific Coast League action, at Smith's Ballpark (that's the new name, folks), 77 W. 1300 South, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 6:35. Tickets, from $9 to $26, available at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Keillor in Park City, Cable Guy in Orem
First Published Apr 03 2014 01:04PM • Last Updated Apr 03 2014 01:04 pm
• Stephen Malkmus, formerly the lead singer and guitarist for Pavement, and his own band, The Jicks, perform at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Speedy Ortiz. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $25, at Smith's Tix.
- Dying behind bars: Exploring a series of questionable deaths in Utah jails
- Kragthorpe: Ty Detmer forgives Tanner Mangum's 'greed' in BYU scrimmage
- Real Salt Lake: Owner Dell Loy Hansen has some things he'd like to talk about
- Utah Jazz: George Hill and Rudy Gobert sound off after blowout loss to Clippers
- Finding peace a focus in women's session of Mormon General Conference