• It's the season opener for the Salt Lake Bees baseball team, facing the Sacramento River Cats in Pacific Coast League action, at Smith's Ballpark (that's the new name, folks), 77 W. 1300 South, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 6:35. Tickets, from $9 to $26, available at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Keillor in Park City, Cable Guy in Orem
First Published Apr 03 2014 01:04PM • Last Updated Apr 03 2014 01:04 pm
• Stephen Malkmus, formerly the lead singer and guitarist for Pavement, and his own band, The Jicks, perform at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Speedy Ortiz. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $25, at Smith's Tix.
- Monson: The Jazz's secret to winning isn't what you might think it is
- State probe of University of Utah operations likely after Huntsman Cancer Institute upheaval
- Trump orders review of national monuments, says Bears Ears 'should never have happened'
- Utah man charged with $65M fraud in California
- Does more schooling lead to less faith? Not for Mormons, other Christians