• It's the season opener for the Salt Lake Bees baseball team, facing the Sacramento River Cats in Pacific Coast League action, at Smith's Ballpark (that's the new name, folks), 77 W. 1300 South, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 6:35. Tickets, from $9 to $26, available at Smith's Tix.
Plans for tonight: Keillor in Park City, Cable Guy in Orem
First Published Apr 03 2014 01:04PM • Last Updated Apr 03 2014 01:04 pm
• Stephen Malkmus, formerly the lead singer and guitarist for Pavement, and his own band, The Jicks, perform at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Speedy Ortiz. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $25, at Smith's Tix.
- 'We raised our voices here': Massive women's march headlines Utah Legislature's opening day
- Reid: No group is harder on me than fellow Mormons
- New legacy trust means Utah Jazz are here to stay, says Gail Miller
- Utah man sent to prison for torturing, killing cats
- Only 3% of Utah campaign money came from constituents, 92% from special interests