Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for tonight: The Apache Relay swings
First Published Mar 31 2014 01:29PM • Last Updated Mar 31 2014 01:29 pm
- LDS feminists applaud as church removes troublesome Book of Mormon verse on rape from youth book
- Utah man sentenced to jail for physically abusing his 4-month-old daughter
- Monson: Mormon mission advantage for BYU? It's a lie
- Sister acts -- How Mormon missions have changed for LDS women
- BYU athletics: Oklahoma president denies SI report that he's now against Big 12 expansion