• Pop-art indie rock band Wakey! Wakey! performs tonight at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Jillette Johnson, Casey Shea. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $12, available at 24Tix.
• Indie-rock singer-songwriter Annie Clark, known by her stage name St. Vincent, performs tonight at The Depot, 400 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25, at Smith’s Tix.
• Acoustic band Hot Buttered Rum performs tonight and Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Tonight’s show includes a Grateful Dead tribute; Saturday’s show will feature a Beatles tribute. Show starts at 9 p.m. each night. Tickets are $18 each night, at the venue’s website.
• Electronic-rock band Lost in the Trees performs Saturday at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: PAWS, Book on Tape Worm. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $12, on sale at 24Tix.
• Swedish indie-rock band The Sounds performs Saturday at In the Venue, 219 S. 600 West, Salt Lake City. Opening act: Strange Talk. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20 in advance, $22 on the day of the show, at 24Tix and Smith’s Tix.
• Punk-rock band Guttermouth performs Sunday at Burt’s Tiki Lounge, 726 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Sturgeon General, Tainted Halos. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $12 in advance, $14 on the day of the show, at Smith’s Tix.
• Indie-pop band Pompeya performs Sunday at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Walking Shapes, Beachmen, Conquer Monster. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
|1.||Mitt Romney to make his home in Utah|
|2.||Pierce: NFL, BYU prioritize TV viewers over ticket buyers|
|3.||DA says Dillon Taylor officer-involved killing was justified|
|4.||Utah adds a few more fish to the ‘do not eat’ list|
|5.||Utah Jazz notes: Mixed results in first practice for Exum, Hood|
|6.||When it comes to Cougar sports, BYU’s president sure is game|
|7.||Restaurant review: Utah duo takes chance on Korean standbys with contemporary spin|
|8.||Relatives speak about Utah family of five who died|
|9.||Photos: Katy Perry roars into Salt Lake City on her Prismatic World Tour|
|10.||Thanksgiving Point corn maze pays tribute to ‘Wizard of Oz’|