Crow has sold millions of albums of her kicky blend of pop, rock, folk and blues — starting with her breakout debut album "Tuesday Night Music Club," which yielded her mega-hit "All I Wanna Do." Other familiar singles include "If It Makes You Happy," "Everyday Is a Winding Road" and "Soak Up the Sun." She has contributed to the soundtracks of Pixar's "Cars" and the James Bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies," among others.
Sheryl Crow to perform Aug. 14 at Red Butte Garden
First Published Mar 18 2014 07:48AM • Last Updated Mar 18 2014 09:51 am
And Crow has ventured more into country, with her 2013 album "Feels Like Home" — her first for the Warner Nashville label.
Tickets for Red Butte's summer concert series go on sale to members on April 28, and to the public on May 5.
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- The Book of Mormon touted as fourth most influential work in American literature
- Tribune wins access to internal affairs documents of deputy who shared rape report with BYU
- Obama and Trump seem to be building rapport