Crow has sold millions of albums of her kicky blend of pop, rock, folk and blues — starting with her breakout debut album "Tuesday Night Music Club," which yielded her mega-hit "All I Wanna Do." Other familiar singles include "If It Makes You Happy," "Everyday Is a Winding Road" and "Soak Up the Sun." She has contributed to the soundtracks of Pixar's "Cars" and the James Bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies," among others.
Sheryl Crow to perform Aug. 14 at Red Butte Garden
First Published Mar 18 2014 07:48AM • Last Updated Mar 18 2014 09:51 am
And Crow has ventured more into country, with her 2013 album "Feels Like Home" — her first for the Warner Nashville label.
Tickets for Red Butte's summer concert series go on sale to members on April 28, and to the public on May 5.
- Charges: 'She would not stop laughing at me,' Utah man said after allegedly killing wife on Alaska c
- Rolly: Where's Jackie? KSL's parade coverage skips past Salt Lake City's gay mayor and her wife
- Weber County plane crash: 'Hey, I'm going down!,' pilot reported; help offered for witnesses
- Small plane crashes on Utah freeway, killing two married couples
- Commentary: Is the Catholic Church a capsizing ship?