• Country star trio Lady Antebellum performs tonight at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Kip Moore, Jana Kramer. Show starts at 8. Tickets, from $25 to $66.50, at Smith’s Tix.
• Indie-rock band The Autumn Defense, led by Wilco multi-instrumentalists John Stirratt and Pat Sansone, performs tonight at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Hollering Pines. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $12, at 24Tix.
• All-female AC/DC tribute band Hell’s Belles performs tonight and Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Thunderfist. Show starts at 9 p.m. both nights. Tickets are $20, at the venue’s website.
• Reggae performer Anthony B. headlines tonight at Bar Deluxe, 666 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Babylon Down Sound System, Tribe of I, Funk & Gonzo, Bludgeon Muffin. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, available at Smith’s Tix.
• Ska pioneers The Toasters perform Saturday at Bar Deluxe, 666 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Bombshell Academy. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
• Indie emo band Into It. Over It. performs Sunday at The Shred Shed, 60 E. Exchange Place (360 South), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die, A Great Big Pile of Leaves, Heartless Breakers. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, available at 24Tix.
|1.||WikiLeaks’ Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks|
|2.||Pilot killed in fighter jet crash in Nevada is identified|
|3.||Colorado uses humor in campaign against stoned driving|
|4.||Utah city won’t file charges over risque T-shirts|
|5.||LDS leader tells Mormons to embrace their history, keep their faith|
|6.||Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies|
|7.||Utah Basketball: Stanford edges out Utes 61-60|
|8.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|9.||NBA: For James, Cleveland trip was to support Ilgauskas|
|10.||Making a World Cup ball that isn’t awful is harder than you think|