Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for the weekend: Lady Antebellum, finally
• Country star trio Lady Antebellum performs tonight at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Kip Moore, Jana Kramer. Show starts at 8. Tickets, from $25 to $66.50, at Smith's Tix.
• Indie-rock band The Autumn Defense, led by Wilco multi-instrumentalists John Stirratt and Pat Sansone, performs tonight at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Hollering Pines. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $12, at 24Tix.
• All-female AC/DC tribute band Hell's Belles performs tonight and Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Thunderfist. Show starts at 9 p.m. both nights. Tickets are $20, at the venue's website.
• Reggae performer Anthony B. headlines tonight at Bar Deluxe, 666 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Babylon Down Sound System, Tribe of I, Funk & Gonzo, Bludgeon Muffin. Show starts at 9. Tickets are $20, available at Smith's Tix.
• Ska pioneers The Toasters perform Saturday at Bar Deluxe, 666 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Bombshell Academy. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, at 24Tix.
• Indie emo band Into It. Over It. performs Sunday at The Shred Shed, 60 E. Exchange Place (360 South), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die, A Great Big Pile of Leaves, Heartless Breakers. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 on the day of the show, available at 24Tix.