• The Utah Jazz return from their December road trip to take on the Los Angeles Lakers, tonight at EnergySolutions Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at Smith’s Tix.
• Chip Davis’ "Mannheim Steamroller Christmas" runs tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 8 tonight, and 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Tickets, from $50 to $75, available at ArtTix.
• Alt-country band Micky & the Motorcars performs Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Tony Holiday Band. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $18, at the venue’s website.
• EVE, Salt Lake City’s three-day New Year’s Eve celebration, kicks off Sunday at venues around downtown Salt Lake City. A pass for all three days is $15, at the event’s website (where you can get program details).
• Pioneering "Slam grass" band Leftover Salmon plays Saturday and Sunday at Park City Live, 427 Main St., Park City. Shows start at 8 p.m. both nights. Tickets for Saturday or Sunday shows are $20, at Smith’s Tix.
|1.||Utah Football: Utes beat Michigan 26-10|
|2.||Monson: BYU is imperfect and undefeated (VIDEO)|
|3.||BYU football: Sloppy Cougars hold off Virginia to improve to 4-0 (VIDEO)|
|4.||BYU football: Virginia linebacker says Taysom Hill will win the Heisman|
|5.||BYU Football LIVE: BYU beats Virginia 41-33|
|6.||BYU football: Defense struggles as Virginia runs 102 plays|
|7.||Utah teacher to stand trial on charges of sex with second boy|
|8.||Utah football: Defense, special teams drive Utes to Big House win (VIDEO)|
|9.||Fall TV preview: The best and worst of fall TV|
|10.||Elton John rocks his way down memory lane at Utah show|