The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
|1.||Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn proud to be gay and Mormon|
|2.||Free entry this weekend in national parks|
|3.||Autopsies of 7 dead Utah babies done, reports still weeks away|
|4.||Partying daughter has mom concerned|
|5.||Salt Lake Comic Con FanX: In ‘cosplay,’ everybody can be anybody|
|6.||Title of new Hillary Clinton book: ‘Hard Choices’|
|7.||Movie review: Depp can’t bring humanity to high-tech ‘Transcendence’|
|8.||Utah Jazz GM says Corbin decision coming ‘in short order’|
|9.||Utah same-sex marriage opponents hope case not undone by technicality|
|10.||Utah Jazz: Corbin knew rebuild decision would impact future|