The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
|1.||WikiLeaks’ Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks|
|2.||Pilot killed in fighter jet crash in Nevada is identified|
|3.||Colorado uses humor in campaign against stoned driving|
|4.||Utah city won’t file charges over risque T-shirts|
|5.||LDS leader tells Mormons to embrace their history, keep their faith|
|6.||Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies|
|7.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|8.||NBA: For James, Cleveland trip was to support Ilgauskas|
|9.||Transformers 4 trailer has Dinobots and Mark Wahlberg in it|
|10.||Utah cockfighters say sport is tradition, not inhumane|