The items will be on sale at festival stores during the Park City event, Jan. 16-26, or available for sale and pre-order now at the Sundance store website.
The items are:
• A set of pie plates, designed by actor/artist Susan Sarandon.
• A duffel bag, made from recycled 2013 Sundance Film Festival banners, by designer Anna Sui.
• A snowglobe by artist Wayne White.
• A wool scarf, with silkscreened designs (a suit and tie at one end, a diamond necklace on the other), designed by artist/poet/filmmaker Miranda July ("Me and You and Everyone We Know").
• An artist’s journal, with artwork by artist/filmmaker Floria Sigismondi ("The Runaways").
• A postcard portfolio by photographer/filmmaker Andrew Dosunmu ("Mother of George"), with photos shot in his native Africa.
• A concert t-shirt (still forthcoming) designed by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl (whose documentary "Sound City" played at Sundance last year).
|1.||Utah officer who shot Dillon Taylor was wearing a body camera|
|2.||Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police|
|3.||BYUtv meets TV critics, and gay question arises|
|4.||NFL: Johnny Manziel and Browns both agree he’s not ready to start|
|5.||Lucky magazine’s fall fashion tips: Santa Fe look, hiking boots|
|6.||Mormon church used to make it easy to follow its money|
|7.||Utah woman sentenced to prison in death of baby sitter|
|8.||Monson: BYU, though imperfect, deserves better from the Power 5|
|9.||BYU RB Jamaal Williams suffers "mild, not serious" knee sprain|
|10.||Mormons turn to Internet to preach, but sometimes it turns on them|