• The "So You Think You Can Dance" Tour (including Utah dancer Jenna Johnson) stops tonight at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. Show starts at 8. Tickets —at $37, $47 and $57 — available at TicketMaster.
Plans for the weekend: Dancers, rappers and more
• Country-folk experimental band Blitzen Trapper performs Saturday at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: The Alialujah Choir. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $25, at the venue's website.
• Turquoise Jeep performs two Salt Lake City shows Sunday: An all-ages show at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West); and a 21-and-over show at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East. The Kilby Court show starts at 7 p.m., and has opening acts Burnell Washburn, Atheist. Opening the Urban Lounge show, which starts at 9 p.m., is Matty Mo. Tickets for the Kilby Court show are $13 in advance, $15 on the day of the show, at 24Tix; tickets for the Urban Lounge show are $10, also at 24Tix.
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Mormon gift opens up a vast new path for African-American genealogical treasures
- Russia intervened in election and favored Trump, CIA says
- The Book of Mormon touted as fourth most influential work in American literature