A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|2.||GOP pushes social issues at conservative showcase|
|3.||LDS leader tells Mormons to embrace their history, keep their faith|
|4.||Transformers 4 trailer has Dinobots and Mark Wahlberg in it|
|5.||Summit County avalanche kills snowmobiler|
|6.||Knicks blow out Utah Jazz behind Anthony’s 29|
|7.||Aereo to shut down Saturday morning in Utah|
|8.||Game review: ‘South Park: The Stick of Truth’ worthy of franchise name|
|9.||More Swallow emails recovered, probe’s price nears $4M|
|10.||China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard|