A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||LDS leader, Obama meet to push for immigration reform|
|2.||Atheist leader: ‘Mormonism demonstrates the power of indoctrination’|
|3.||Old, new acts headline 29 Red Butte concerts|
|4.||Paul McCartney gets back to Utah — August 7 at EnergySolutions Arena|
|5.||Utah teacher on leave after asking kids to list genitalia slang|
|6.||Letter: LDS Church trying to silence dissenting opinions|
|7.||Questions linger in Megan Huntsman investigation|
|8.||Police find seven dead babies in Utah County home|
|9.||New market brings a wave of seafood to Salt Lake City|
|10.||Utah Symphony to perform at Utah’s ‘Mighty 5’ national parks|