A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||Salt Lake, San Diego comic con name feud would set precedent|
|2.||Bagley Cartoon: Comic Con Controversy|
|3.||Deal on veterans’ health care to cost $17B|
|4.||Is a fee for solar energy users a ‘sun tax’ or fair play?|
|5.||Utah Jazz: Ex-Jazzman Paul Millsap endorses Quin Snyder|
|6.||Ordain Women, abuse, defections on tap for Mormon symposium|
|7.||Prayers answered? Keep it to yourself|
|8.||Will Park City Mountain Resort have a ski season? — Maybe|
|9.||Fatal Draper house fire was intentionally set, investigators say|
|10.||Compound built for Warren Jeffs becomes bed and breakfast|