A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||MLB: Angels’ Richards out for season with knee injury|
|2.||BYUtv meets TV critics, and gay question arises|
|3.||Mitt Romney accepts Ice Bucket Challenge from Utahn with ALS|
|4.||Kirby: Scary times in Mormon seminary|
|5.||Why the Emmy Awards don’t play well on TV|
|6.||Ex-student arrested for bomb threats at Utah County high school|
|7.||Tech Tips: Considerations when phone contracts end|
|8.||Utah football: What we’ve learned as Utes’ camp ends|