A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||Simmons calls ex-KISS bandmates crack addicts, losers|
|2.||NFL notes: Ravens RB Rice suspended two games for domestic violence|
|3.||Pioneer Day events around Utah|
|4.||Kate Kelly appeals excommunication from Mormon church|
|5.||Where to watch fireworks on Pioneer Day|
|6.||Bagley Cartoon: Future of Utah Lands|
|7.||‘Gestapo’ BLM officers decried in House hearing|
|8.||Lynch expected to hold out from Seahawks camp|
|9.||BYU football: Ex-Ute Langi's mom says he's still undecided|
|10.||At Twilight Concert, Charles Bradley ends Pioneer Day with a groove|