A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||Utah Football: Utes beat Michigan 26-10|
|2.||Monson: BYU is imperfect and undefeated (VIDEO)|
|3.||BYU football: Sloppy Cougars hold off Virginia to improve to 4-0 (VIDEO)|
|4.||BYU football: Virginia linebacker says Taysom Hill will win the Heisman|
|5.||BYU football: Defense struggles as Virginia runs 102 plays|
|6.||Utah to BLM: Rein in your cops|
|7.||BYU Football LIVE: BYU beats Virginia 41-33|
|8.||After Darrien Hunt shooting, Utah’s black, biracial families worry|
|9.||Utah football: Defense, special teams drive Utes to Big House win (VIDEO)|
|10.||Fall TV preview: The best and worst of fall TV|