A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||‘Cosmos’ re-emerges on Fox with the help of Seth MacFarlane|
|2.||Two South Valley restaurants closed for health violations|
|3.||Mormon women to try again to get into priesthood meeting|
|4.||Kirby: The truth about Mormon tithing|
|5.||Transformers 4 trailer has Dinobots and Mark Wahlberg in it|
|6.||Idina Menzel, ‘Frozen’ heat up pop charts|
|7.||Market Street Broiler near Utah campus adds an Oyster Bar|
|8.||At the Utah State Prison, the tie that binds|
|9.||Out and about: Galactic, a Talking Heads tribute band and some, ahem, ‘Hot Chicks’|
|10.||Hot tickets: Disney on Ice, Utah Symphony, much more|