A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||Consumers want Utah liquor stores to offer better hours|
|2.||Luxury fashion takes on wearable fitness technology|
|3.||Dad: Utah woman accused of putting baby in trash has disability|
|4.||Restaurant review: Rye rocks in space next to Urban Lounge|
|5.||Kearns woman booked on attempted murder for trashing newborn|
|6.||Meeting poster for Mormon women shows only male speakers|
|7.||Food briefs: Salt Lake has worst tippers, survey says|
|8.||5 pregame pubs that help you party before U. of Utah football games|
|9.||Audit blasts UTA, says it gave millions in sweetheart deals|