A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||Kragthorpe: BYU’s overtime win enough to land Cougars in NCAA tourney|
|2.||Game postponed after player collapses|
|3.||Satirical musical ‘The Book of Mormon’ set to play Utah theater|
|4.||Utah polygamous family says going on TV was liberating|
|5.||Kirby: It’s better to work things out reasonably, even with Utah Republicans|
|6.||Utah activists mark National Tibetan Uprising Day|
|7.||‘True Detective’ finale busts HBO Go|
|8.||‘Book of Mormon’ tickets on sale to Utah Broadway series subscribers|
|9.||BYU basketball: Cougars reach WCC title game with OT win|
|10.||NFL Mock Draft Version Two|