A national touring show featuring nine — count ‘em — Christian rock acts will be landing in Utah in February.
The Roadshow 2014 will arrive Feb. 16 at the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City. It’s the last stop on the program’s 23-city tour, which runs through the West, Midwest and parts of the South.
The headlining acts are:
• Skillet, a Christian rock band fronted by husband-and-wife musicians John and Korey Cooper.
• Third Day, a Christian rock band from Marietta, Ga.
• Andy Mineo, a Christian hip-hop artist who formerly performed under the name C-Lite.
• Jamie Grace, a contemporary Christian singer/rapper from Atlanta.
• Royal Tailor, a contemporary Chrstian pop-rock band.
Tickets for the show go on sale Saturday, Oct. 26, online via the tour’s website or at the Maverik Center box office. Tickets are $10 at the box office, or $20 online.
|1.||NBA: Utah Jazz players look to make an impact on world stage|
|2.||Atlanta’s Paul Millsap added to Team USA roster|
|3.||Tour de France: Humble, ambitious Nibali had an early cycling dream|
|4.||Simmons calls ex-KISS bandmates crack addicts, losers|
|5.||San Diego Comic-Con unhappy with Salt Lake’s con|
|6.||Train rocks Salt Lake City with free show|
|7.||Is a fee for solar energy users a 'sun tax' or fair play?|
|8.||Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited for alcohol at concert|
|9.||JUCO wideout Brandon Snell tweets decommitment from Utah|
|10.||Prayers answered? Keep it to yourself|