Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Plans for tonight: Punk, rock or Deadheads?
First Published Oct 17 2013 12:43PM • Last Updated Oct 17 2013 12:43 pm
- Utah defense attorney believed dead from Norwegian waterfall slip
- BYU athletics: Cougars 'putting best foot forward' in hopes of Big 12 invite
- Despite fuzzy claims, 53 Utah local governments are proposing property tax hikes
- Utah state senator bolts Republican Party for Libertarian camp
- Letter: In Utah, it's open season on people perceived as gay