Plans for tonight: Giving us The Business
Published on Oct 1, 2013 12:57PM
• Real Salt Lake faces DC United in the U.S. Open Cup final, at Rio Tinto Stadium, 9270 S. State St., Sandy. Game starts at 7. Tickets available at the Rio Tinto website.
• Hip-hop instrumentalists Blue Sky Black Death performs at Kilby Court, 741 S. Kilby Court (330 West), Salt Lake City. Opening acts: Sister Crayon, Ok Ikumi. Show starts at 7. Tickets are $12, at 24Tix.
• Performing troupe Cirque Musica plays the Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City. Show starts at 7:30. Tickets, starting at $37.90, available at TicketMaster.
• Tennessee-based rock band J. Roddy Walston & The Business performs at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening act: Gringo Star. Show starts at 8. Tickets are $12, at the venue’s website.
• Electronic producer/performer Gold Panda plays The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Show starts at 9. Opening acts: Slow Magic, Voices of Black. Tickets are $14, at 24Tix.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.